« Home | Emerson Paige Vacher » | Behance Action Book » | We are counting down the days! » | Sunday, April 22 Recap » | Some consumer good news » | Sunday, April 15 Recap » | Easter Sunday - April 8 » | Good Friday - April 6 » | Celebration Sunday - April 1 » | I know, I know, I know! »

Doing what I love.

Woke up this morning to the gentle cries of my 13-day old baby. Then I heard my 18-month old calling me. Then my wife rolled over and said "Good morning." I love it.


Came in to the office and saw people getting ready to open the doors for our women's ministry, Overflow. Had quick update chats with some people in the office. Took care of some little details as we get ready for Sunday.


Sat down at my desk, checked some emails, listening to messages, put on some tunes, read the blogs.


I love doing this.


Here's something that made me laugh out loud this morning -


Come on! That is funny stuff!