« Home | Sunday, April 15 Recap » | Easter Sunday - April 8 » | Good Friday - April 6 » | Celebration Sunday - April 1 » | I know, I know, I know! » | What a day! » | Mark Roach » | Sunday, March 25 Recap » | Productivity helpers » | Sunday, March 18 Recap »

Some consumer good news

Okay so usually people rant about awful customer service and, to be honest, in the past few months I've had my own opportunities to complain about poor service from UPS and Rogers Cable.

But today I want to celebrate great customer service and remind consumers and companies out there that greatness can be achieved!

Here's what happened, a mere 24 hours ago.

10:30AM - walk to the basement and discover a small water leak in our hot water tank.
10:45AM - Call Direct Energy to report the problem.
11:45AM - Direct Energy technician arrives, says rental tank needs to be replaced.
1:30PM - Replacement tank arrives.
2:15PM - New tank installed at no charge to us, technicians leave.

WOW!! Great work Direct Energy! Two gold stars for you!

Chris,

could you send me your current e-mail address...I am compiling a blog inspired list.

Hope you are doing well!

Randy

Post a Comment