« Home | Sunday, July 22 Recap » | Krazee Arts Camp - Day 4 » | Krazee Arts Camp - Day 3 » | Krazee Arts Camp - Day 2 » | Krazee Arts Camp - Day 1 » | Recap - Sunday, July 15, 2007 » | Krazee Arts Camp » | Recap - Sunday, July 8, 2007 » | Hey Willow Arts folks! » | Emerson's First Day »

Planning Centre

I'm Canadian so I call it "centre" :)


If you're a worship pastor or in any sort of church administration role and you're not using Planning Centre Online, you should be. The power, flexibility and ease-of-use of this thing has blown me away the past few months. I can put together service outlines so quickly now and everything I need - charts, mp3's, worship team email addresses, schedules - is right where I need it to be.

Here are some links to check out for more info but you should really do yourself a favour and try it out -
Planning Centre FAQ
Planning Centre Features
Planning Centre Video Tutorials

AND..

Jeff, the guy who put this whole thing together, is super accessible and VERY willing to make this program work to the best of its ability for those who actually use it.